Just a page to connect to various things we like:
- We are proud members of 1% for the Planet.
- We are also proud members of the Green Business Network.
- Net Impact is a global network of leaders who are changing the world through business.
- Why do we work? So we can go to Fest.
- Our friends at the The Grapeseed Company "upcycle" grapeseeds into all-natural beauty products...how awesome is that?
- Zuuzs.com is a really cool social shopping site definitely worth checking out.
- EcoEnclose offers innovative, eco-friendly, and affordable packaging supplies.
- Speaking of packaging, we get alot of our used shipping supplies from cool local businesses in our community. Please consider supporting the Asbury Park Roastery and Dean's Natural Food Market.
Also, we'd like to send out a special thank you to the fine people and organizations that have supported our Funky Junk Recycled campaign at IndieGoGo.com. They include:
- Marty Bobroske at Government Sales Inc.
- Vreni Hommes, a seasoned management consultant specializing in sustainability and change management.
- Paige Wolf Media and Public Relations, Eco-Friendly and Community-Conscious Public Relations.
- The awesome Ted Russ.
- Susan Tucker of Get Susan Marketing Consulting and Services. Hire this woman...she gets it done!
- Amy Hebard of EcoMatters, which brings exceptional services and and programs to municipal clients at no net cost to the community.
- Tony Martinez, who not only supported the FunkyJunk, but also, wrote this post about upcycling!